So far Otis' life has been really full. He entered the world in a purple bathroom in Victoria BC and then rounded his year out in another bathroom, this time he lives with a silver claw foot tub in Bellingham WA. We noticed a few things about him in his first year:
- He likes to hang out with pretty much everybody;
- He is into pushing wooden cars all over the place;
- He really likes ice-cream (he has only had one lick in his life);
- He can sign for "milk", "more, all done", and "please ring that bell again, it made a cool sound";
- He has been called "fart-triliquist", "little-b", "bee-nut", "Oat-cakes", "baby-uh-oh", "o-ti-su", and "Oatie"
- He LOVES pickles
- He pants like a dog
- He loves dogs
- He has Nanny Stanger's hair
As a tribute to him in his first year, we have made a film of his jolly jumper exploits and a slideshow of his incredibleness. I hope you enjoy!